There are many online streaming services, and it is difficult to find the best one. But you can use Kodi to move from one service to another. Kodi helps you to watch and play many media files from local folder and online. Many add-ons are released in Kodi and it can stream content from various services like Netflix, Hulu, SoundCloud, etc. So, want to watch Netflix on Kodi? Follow the instructions mentioned below.
Here’s How to Watch Netflix on Kodi
• Download Kodi
1. Open the download webpage of Kodi.
2. Go down, and you will get the menu list of all the platforms.
3. Choose the platform which you are using by pressing on its symbol.
4. Select the version which you wish to download.
5. It is good to use the updated version.
6. In case Kodi does not work on the system, ensure that your system is compatible with the Kodi.
7. Additionally, you can download the prerelease that is a trial version.
8. So, you have to be prepared for bugs and crashes.
9. Start downloading the installed file, open it, and go through the setup procedure.
10. Don’t forget the folder where you have saved the installed file.
• Download the Netflix Add-on
1. Once you have opened the Kodi application, press on the Add-ons option.
2. You will get this in the menu list located on the left-hand side of the display.
3. In case you don’t find the Start menu shortcut, then search for the folder where you have saved the installed file of Kodi.
4. After that, type the kodi.exe in the given box.
5. Search for the gear symbol and press on it.
6. Now, it will open the Add-on settings on your screen.
7. Move to the Settings category given to the left-hand side for opening the Add-on settings automatically.
8. Then, turn on the unknown sources option.
9. Go through the warning message.
10. After that, press on the Yes option.
11. Click on the Escape option to return to the Add-ons window.
12. You will get the Add-on browsing application in the upper left-hand side of the screen.
13. It resembles a package symbol. Press on that symbol.
14. Now, you will get the new menu on the screen.
15. Press on the Install from zip file option.
16. Start uploading the repository which you have already downloaded by searching it in the Kodi file explorer.
17. The Netflix add-on is working now.
18. You will get it in the Video Add-ons.
19. In case the Netflix application is not working, then search for any other Netflix repository.
20. Additionally. Start using the “Install from repository” option once you have installed it by going to the zip file.
21. You will find this in the Add-on browsing application.
Davis Johnson is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.