Despite being more than 3 years old Pokémon Go still has the charm to lure in players continuously. One effective reason behind this is the timely inclusion of Pokémon in the game. If you wish to know more about the regionals, then read carefully through the blog:
Here are the updated lists (From December 2019)
• Kangaskhan – Oceania
• Mr. Mime – Europe
• Tauros – Canada, and the US, excluding some areas of Southern Florida
• Torkoal – India and surrounding countries
• Seviper – Americas and Africa
• Illumise – Americas and Africa
• Corsola – Tropical areas along the equator
• Shellos (Pink) – West of Longitude 0
• Lunatone – Europe, Asia, Oceania
• Relicanth -New Zealand and surrounding islands
• Volbeat – Europe, Asia, Oceania
• Farfetch’d – Asia
• Tropius – Africa and surrounding areas
• Pachirisu – Northern Canada, Russia, Alaska
• ZanPokémon use – Europe, Asia, and Oceania
• Solrock- Americas, Africa
• Carnivine – Southeastern USA
• Shellos (Blue) – East of Longitude 0
• Chatot – Southern Hemisphere
• Heracross – Central and South America, including areas of Southern Florida where Tauros does not appear
• Mime Jr. – Europe (5 KM eggs)
• Uxie – Asia-Pacific
• Mesprit – Europe, Africa
• Pansear – Europe, Africa
• Panpour – Americas
• Heatmor – Western Hemisphere
• Azelf – Americas
• Durant – Eastern Hemisphere
• Pansage – Asia-Pacific
Pokémon Regionals from the First Generation
- Mr. Mime
- ZanPokémon ose
- Shellos (West Sea and East Sea or Pink and Blue)
- Mime Jr.
Does eve change their region?
Yes, they always change their region; Additionals features of Pokémon irregular hold their certain events appeared in globally.
Pokémon Go Regionals sometimes appear in different regions.
Here are some examples listed below.
- August 2017- Kangaskhan at Safari Zone Europe and Pokémon World Championships in Anaheim, California
- July 2017- Heracross at Pokémon Fest in Chica Pokémon, USA.
- November 2017- Farfetch’d globally and Kangaskhan in parts of South East Asia
- November 2017- Mr. Mime at Safari Zone in Tottori, Japan
- June 2018- Corsola at Pokémon Pokémon Safari Zone in Dortmund, Germany
- July 2018- Torkoal at Pokémon Pokémon Fest in Chica Pokémon, USA.
How to Catch Regionals
1. Always be curving ( ABC): if you bend your nail ball every time, then you will be getting 1.7x bones each time.
2. Max out your Medals: Some shots are easier to get comparing to the difficult ones. But they do not consume more power like Ultra ball Great and Razz Berries. If you get the difficult one, then you get 1.1x to 13x each time.
3. Consistency Count: Always took for the small target, If you take every time a nice or excellent shoot as well as better, Then you can get an extra bounce 1.3x to 2x each time.
4. Razz for real: If you use Razz Berries, then you need to an Unlike and an ultra ball for the shoots, it increases 15x bounce to until you can hit.
5. Bump them Balls: You have to use Ultra balls and Great balls to get an extra bounce and 15x for a high ball.
Maria Davis is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.