Is someone bothering you by calling on and on? Fortunately, there is a remarkable feature of call block which allows you to block them by visiting the Settings app of your phone.
The method of blocking numbers on the Android phone
Solution 1: Look up the phone’s Settings for setting rejection list.
- Firstly, press on Apps.
- Then, click on Settings.
- After that, press on Calls.
- Lastly, click on Call Rejection.
Solution 2: Look up the Recent Contacts in the mobile application of yours.
- Firstly, go to the Phone app.
- Then, below the Recent Contacts, press on a number or contact that you wish blocking.
- After that, press on Details.
- Next, click on Details.
- Then, press on the three dots that have been placed vertically. It shall be present towards the upper side of display.
- Lastly, press on Block Number.
Solution 3: By using Contacts in the phone application
- Firstly, go to the Phone application.
- Then, below Contacts, visit the contact that you wish blocking.
- After that, click on Details.
- Next, click on the dots that are placed vertically. Generally, it is present towards the upper portion of the display.
- Lastly, press on Block Contacts.
The method of blocking calls on the iPhone of yours
- Firstly, press on the Phone application.
- Then, press on Recents. It shall be present towards the end of the display.
- After that, search for the number or caller that you wish blocking.
- Next, press on the symbol i. It shall be present towards the right-hand side of a number.
- Lastly, move to the end of the information display and press on Block this Caller.
You should always remember that when the caller who you wish to block has not called you recently but is in the Contact list, then you can quickly block them from the Settings app..
- Firstly, go to the Settings application.
- Then, press on the Phone.
- After that, press on Call Blocking and Identification.
- Next, go to the end of the display and press on Block Contacts for opening the Contacts list.
- Lastly, find the person who you want to block in your Contacts list and press on the person’s name for blocking the number.
Note: The opening of a person’s Contact card and blocking can be done on the card itself.
Follow the instructions given in the blog, and black people from calling you on your phone.
Davis Johnson is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.